Ed the Sock
Ed the Sock is a puppet that became a Canadian television personality who first appeared in the 1990s. He is best known for his appearances hosting programming on MuchMusic and his own talk show, Ed’s Night Party, later renamed Ed & Red’s Night Party. Ed the Sock has a scowl, a cigar sticking out of his mouth and a rough, gravelly voice.
Ed the sock will be one of our celebrity judges for the Master of Cosplay contest because he’s ‘perma-cosplaying’.
For more information, please check out:http://www.edthesock.com/
Ed the Sock
- @hardrocktoronto I hope you're back again in a new location sometime soon. 20 hours ago
- I am going to form a human chain around the doors to stop the desecration. Who's with me? (Note: I have no hands to… https://t.co/M0XQajybmF 20 hours ago
- I think I'll wait for general reaction before investing an hour in #twinpeaks .. Too many hours lost on #IronFist. Have to conserve. 20 hours ago
- 5PM today, last seating forever at @hardrocktoronto . #fuckprogress https://t.co/BhU0o1Po05 1 day ago
- @normwilner The only thing that would have made this tweet more perfect is if you had replaced 'you guys' with 'Yo!' 2 days ago