Ed the Sock
Ed the Sock is a puppet that became a Canadian television personality who first appeared in the 1990s. He is best known for his appearances hosting programming on MuchMusic and his own talk show, Ed’s Night Party, later renamed Ed & Red’s Night Party. Ed the Sock has a scowl, a cigar sticking out of his mouth and a rough, gravelly voice.
Ed the sock will be one of our celebrity judges for the Master of Cosplay contest because he’s ‘perma-cosplaying’.
For more information, please check out:http://www.edthesock.com/
Ed the Sock
- Going to #TheLastJedi tonight at 11:30PM. Still need to get the taste of #JusticeLeague out of my mouth. Metaphoric… https://t.co/CSug9tAsLy 1 hour ago
- @mdkent3 Sweet. 19 hours ago
- RT @Wu_Tang_Finance : I wish the simpsons would predict something cool like wage growth being equivalent to equity returns or something like… 21 hours ago
- With all this election nonsense out of the way, #RoyMoore can resume his Christian outreach ministry for troubled teens. 1 day ago
- @KatCallaghan Well, you and likely #RoyMoore. He still can't concede that the rebels won in Return of the Jedi. 1 day ago