Ed the Sock
Ed the Sock is a puppet that became a Canadian television personality who first appeared in the 1990s. He is best known for his appearances hosting programming on MuchMusic and his own talk show, Ed’s Night Party, later renamed Ed & Red’s Night Party. Ed the Sock has a scowl, a cigar sticking out of his mouth and a rough, gravelly voice.
Ed the sock will be one of our celebrity judges for the Master of Cosplay contest because he’s ‘perma-cosplaying’.
For more information, please check out:http://www.edthesock.com/
Ed the Sock
- Can't forget #JerryLewis is responsible for great acts of charity & kindness, though his remarks last few years made it difficult to recall 5 hours ago
- RIP #JerryLewis. Within the casket his body will be resting on a rotisserie to make it easier to spin whenever a woman is funny. 5 hours ago
- RT @notyoneighbour : So KKK quoted the bible. The same way ISIS quotes the quran, and yet people say ISIS represents a religion but KKK for… 12 hours ago
- RT @williamlegate : We replaced you. https://t.co/MgSzyKxQmW 12 hours ago
- RT @ParkerMolloy : James Woods and others are sharing this photo... from the UK in 2015... as though it's from today. https://t.co/vlOvBcfkT… 12 hours ago