Lesley Hampton is a First Nation wearable artist and a graduate of the Honours Bachelor of Arts degree program with the University of Toronto and Sheridan College. She specializes in Art and Art History, with a concentration in Sculpture, Photography and Video.
Her Toronto based fashion label focuses on producing exquisite wearable art eveningwear- giving the wearer a sense of confidence and strength. She has had her innovative collections featured at Vancouver Fashion Week (VFW), Fashion Art Toronto, Glamour UK, and Vogue UK.
Lesley will be one our esteemed judges at this years Masters of Cosplay contest.
- @yolanda_gampp loved seeing you on @YourMorning this morning!! 🍞🧀🍞🧀🍞 4 hours ago
- Still on a high from the @yourmorning segment from last week talking diversity in fashion! 🎆 Our… https://t.co/NHv1KRPBtd 13 hours ago
- THE FUTURE OF FASHION 🔥This morning on @yourmorning 🌅 @meredithshaw @NiniAmerlise and I talk… https://t.co/JhzxjfyIP1 3 days ago
- This morning on @yourmorning 🌅 @meredithshaw @NiniAmerlise and I talk body diversity on the… https://t.co/A73ufaRrDV 3 days ago
- Our FW17 neoprene dress with choker and plum organza skirt for theatlasmagazine via @stylistbox … https://t.co/03kchLRQrw 4 days ago