Lesley Hampton is a First Nation wearable artist and a graduate of the Honours Bachelor of Arts degree program with the University of Toronto and Sheridan College. She specializes in Art and Art History, with a concentration in Sculpture, Photography and Video.
Her Toronto based fashion label focuses on producing exquisite wearable art eveningwear- giving the wearer a sense of confidence and strength. She has had her innovative collections featured at Vancouver Fashion Week (VFW), Fashion Art Toronto, Glamour UK, and Vogue UK.
Lesley will be one our esteemed judges at this years Masters of Cosplay contest.
- Super excited to have @LesleyHampton menswear back on the runway tomorrow at the @threadsbygbc … https://t.co/5w74dQ178A 21 hours ago
- Upset righfully so @TMZ https://t.co/vBeUixdpCQ 3 days ago
- Who's interested in seeing more @LesleyHampton menswear in the future? 🖤 Shirt by LESLEY HAMPTON… https://t.co/oMM9gVcS9C 6 days ago
- Spotted ! The @LesleyHampton SS17 Black Neoprene Embroidered jumper. 🖤 only $250 direct sale by… https://t.co/j17rua0NR3 7 days ago
- The beautiful @CherylHickeyETC of @etcanada wearing @LesleyHampton joins iris.apfel and… https://t.co/eHjA8mX9HJ 1 week ago