Lesley Hampton is a First Nation wearable artist and a graduate of the Honours Bachelor of Arts degree program with the University of Toronto and Sheridan College. She specializes in Art and Art History, with a concentration in Sculpture, Photography and Video.
Her Toronto based fashion label focuses on producing exquisite wearable art eveningwear- giving the wearer a sense of confidence and strength. She has had her innovative collections featured at Vancouver Fashion Week (VFW), Fashion Art Toronto, Glamour UK, and Vogue UK.
Lesley will be one our esteemed judges at this years Masters of Cosplay contest.
- #Repost @azimutharts (get_repost) ・・・ Out today in latestmagazine "White… https://t.co/NPDPTX48N5 8 hours ago
- Highlights of my week: Attending the @modecanada150 kick off 🎉 As a young Canadian designer in… https://t.co/dZSgrhmY2D 3 days ago
- Can't wait to share our new super luxurious, soft, and breathable leggings and crops from our… https://t.co/ubCIw3WBQ8 5 days ago
- A Staycation Summer Shoot with a small preview of what's to come for SS18 with our lilac… https://t.co/zlUsC6vgbw 5 days ago
- Can't wait to share our new super luxurious, soft, and breathable leggings and crops from our… https://t.co/JB7tLOBdBO 6 days ago