Lesley Hampton is a First Nation wearable artist and a graduate of the Honours Bachelor of Arts degree program with the University of Toronto and Sheridan College. She specializes in Art and Art History, with a concentration in Sculpture, Photography and Video.
Her Toronto based fashion label focuses on producing exquisite wearable art eveningwear- giving the wearer a sense of confidence and strength. She has had her innovative collections featured at Vancouver Fashion Week (VFW), Fashion Art Toronto, Glamour UK, and Vogue UK.
Lesley will be one our esteemed judges at this years Masters of Cosplay contest.
- RT @JeffRustia : #fashionasaforceforgood #womensfashion4hope @TW__FW #celebritycharityfashionshow @LesleyHampton #love #hope cumulative tota… 4 days ago
- RT @ddlovato : I hate when paps yell “big smile!” on the red carpet.. I’m like no.. it’s fashion. 6 days ago
- RT @norm : On this day in 2012, a stylish but illegal monkey was found roaming in a Toronto IKEA. https://t.co/nMNLtpOfiw 6 days ago
- This week has been magical ✨ Very busy first week at the @TorontoFashion as part of their Studio… https://t.co/g6uIG6MkaH 7 days ago
- ‘Silence Breakers’ named person of the year 2017 for TIME Magazine - “the fastest moving social change... this is the drum beat of the year” 1 week ago