Liana K, is a Canadian television host, writer and producer. She is also a video game journalist and hobbyist cosplayer. One half of the dynamic duo along with Ed the Sock, she has produced, written and co-hosted Ed & Red’s Night Party, Ed the Sock Report, Ed and Red’s Comic Strip, This Movie Sucks!, I Hate Hollywood, and many others.
Liana K currently writes about video games and the video game industry for Metaleater, and has written as a video game critic for 411MANIA and GamingExcellence, also writing about tabletop and live-action role-playing games. She has also been a contributor for other gaming outlets, such as Gameranx and Polygon and worked as a model, including as a promotional model. She co-edited science fiction and fantasy anthology Wrestling with Gods (2014).
Liana K will be co-hosting this years Masters of Cosplay contest.
For more information check out: http://www.lianakerzner.com/
- Trump doesn't even seem to prioritize his own daughter's opinions every Friday. Because she's not around. He's a people pleaser. 4 hours ago
- @EvielKhon Yep. Lololololol 4 hours ago
- @E3NintendoBot @LegacyZ3RO And make his own junk ties 4 hours ago
- My take on Trump is that he just wants to be liked by whoever is in front of him, which makes him inconsistent and unreliable. 4 hours ago
- So Trump finally settled on a trade villain, and it's... Canada. I can't do anything but laugh anymore. 4 hours ago