Liana K, is a Canadian television host, writer and producer. She is also a video game journalist and hobbyist cosplayer. One half of the dynamic duo along with Ed the Sock, she has produced, written and co-hosted Ed & Red’s Night Party, Ed the Sock Report, Ed and Red’s Comic Strip, This Movie Sucks!, I Hate Hollywood, and many others.
Liana K currently writes about video games and the video game industry for Metaleater, and has written as a video game critic for 411MANIA and GamingExcellence, also writing about tabletop and live-action role-playing games. She has also been a contributor for other gaming outlets, such as Gameranx and Polygon and worked as a model, including as a promotional model. She co-edited science fiction and fantasy anthology Wrestling with Gods (2014).
Liana K will be co-hosting this years Masters of Cosplay contest.
For more information check out: http://www.lianakerzner.com/
- Handmaid's Tale syndrome: confusing legitimate but lesser real world grievances with dehumanizing oppression found in fiction. 6 hours ago
- @bodimilljour @KroganCharr That is not the same. And equating it allows people to dismiss legitimate complaints. 6 hours ago
- @Lyde15 In hindsight, one of the nicer ones. At least they acknowledged it was lies. 6 hours ago
- @KroganCharr @bodimilljour They don't even have proper medical testing in this world to determine if it's the man o… https://t.co/HcP7S5ZjGK 6 hours ago
- @Lyde15 If only that were the only opinion from the 1950s we're dealing with from him. 6 hours ago